Pixie Foto Company

Pixie Foto Company

Review of "Pixie Foto Company"

published 11/01/2012 | monkeewan
Member since : 11/01/2012
Pro it was indoors
Cons Amateur photographers, non existant customer service, aggressive staff, products misrepresented.
Speed of processing
Efficency & Reliabilty of service
Customer service
Postage & Packing

"Review of poor service from Pixi Foto"

We took our 8 week son to have his photograph taken with Grandparents. The staff were useless and clearly uncomfortable with children and babies, there was no rapport. The photographer wasuncomfortable using the camera, which was conencted to a PC and only required pointing and shooting, She was poor at framing the shots and directing people in the shots, always taking them when no one was ready or was still adjusting themselves. The studio was grubby and over staffed for the size of it, although none of the staff appeared to be doing anything productive just preening themselves. We ordered two 7 x 5 prints of the only decent photo from an exhausting and unproductive photo shoot, when these were collected we recieved one photograph of 7 x 10 with two images on and was advised to cut it ourselves. I was reluctant to do this incase the cut wasn't true, so one of the girls took it away and cut it herself. The cut was at an angle and made the two photos slightly different sizes. When i pointed this out, i was aggressivly informed "well you're going to put them in a frame anyway" I requested to speak to a manager, which was refused. The staff tried to shift the blame to their lab and completely missed the point that i had purchased two 7 x 5 prints and couldn't see why i was disappointed with the product. I asked for the images to be reprinted, which was agreed to, as i would take them and have them professionally cut down at a framing place. This took another 3 weeks for them to reprint. I called the store to check if the reprints had arrived and was rudely informed that they had. I logged a complaint with head office about the misrepresentation of the final product and the poor customer service. I was then called back by the area manager, who was ruder than any of the staff i'd previously dealt with. She constanly talked over me and was unwilling to listen to my complaint, whilst constanly trying to shift the blame to their labs. I have since re raised my compaint with the head office but have yet to hear anything. My advice would be AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!, this is a very poor and over priced service, that will care even less once you've paid them!

Product Information : Pixie Foto Company