Pixie Foto Company

Pixie Foto Company

Review of "Pixie Foto Company"

published 14/02/2012 | mark313
Member since : 14/02/2012
Pro the photographer hiself was amazing and patient with our children, he took awesome pictures
Cons incorrect images received on dis (some 1 elses child not mine)
Speed of processing
Efficency & Reliabilty of service
Customer service

"would not use again or recommend"

had for £200 a selection of photos,disk & large canvas. the canvas arrived and was a poster attached to cardboard and the cd images were of some one elses chidren not mine! i called them and it took over 6 weeks to get my images on disk, the replacement arrived and i thought id check it, to discover i have a blank cd this time. i called and and was told "thats funny we check our disks before posting, i cant see why this is" so with this statement i can only take it they are calling me a liar! they did convince me that no one else would have received images of any photographed chidren by mistake (i let them convince me of this as when i think of the latter i feel sick) however i did receive photographs of some one elses children so their rigorous checks and regimes they convinced me with are clearly not working. was also told by the photographer that the lab would edit my baby pictures to remove the drool from my babys chin but this did not happen and was told by head office "We do not and will not edit pictures". in my opinion the shoot was ok, the customer service and products not good whilst the price well not value for money. the canvas we were shown during the shoot was just to clarify the actual size of the image we received and not a reference to what we would get (in my opinion miss leading) i still am wating for my replacement cd with my images to arrive, but they have sent me two vouchers for 20% off my nextorder and a free shoot with them (NO JOKE HONEST) but i cant see me using them, If i was given a sinceer appology and a rushed replacemet cd i might have put it down to human error but in my opinion: the whole experience has been bad and the thought of a company who deal with many infant, todler and baby images (some semi nude like my baby was) on a daily basis having the ability to issue photographs of other parents children to strangers is unproffesional and a crime. my son was semi nude in his photographs and I pray that they did not issue them to someone who is capable of the unthinkable................... i have lost many sleepless nights and tears over this it realy was not worth it! I hope no one else has to deal with this situation ever.

Product Information : Pixie Foto Company