Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)"

published 19/03/2008 | rolandpickering
Member since : 18/03/2008
Pro Cheap but with severe reservations about stock levels
Cons None that I have experianced

"Very Poor Service (2 months and no refund)"

I purchased a £ 750 Projector from them. The web site incdicated it was 'In Stock'. After several days it hadn't turned up despite paying a premium price, so I contacted them. They said there had been a problem with my transaction and I needed to send in a Photo copy of my passport and a utility bill ! Strangely the money had been taken out of my account so there didn't seem to be any problem in reality. This seemed to be delaying tactics and I guessed they didn't actually have one in stock. I asked for a refund which they agreed and said it would be put back on my card. Somewhile later I hadn't seen the money going back into my account so I contacted them. "Ah we need a bank account details to reimburse you". Two further calls to give them these details over more time. That was back on 20 Jan 2008 and I still (18th March) have not been refunded my £ 750! This seems like a company that has over stretched itself, has little customer care, when things don't go smothely and probably little internal communication. They may come up the cheapest but I would pay the extra to avoid them.

• just.bcoz published 19/03/2008
    welcome to ciao
  • costas1234 published 19/03/2008
    Welcome to ciao, some really good opinions and bad shopping experience.