Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)"

published 26/08/2011 | NicholasB
Member since : 26/08/2011
Good
Pro Good price
Cons Be wary of if items are really in stock and how long it takes for them to get it out for delivery.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Good price but be careful of order status"

I order a 32" LED TV from Pixmania after Play.com were taking too long to get the item and Pixmania stated the item was in stock and cheaper than Play.com.
The order took over a day to process then sat for 3 days in a state of "Order being processed by logicistic department", which meant it was taking a long time for them to actaully send the item out. On the 3rd day I e-mailed the customer service who replyed the following day saying they would check with the logicistics department and get back to me; they never got back to me. FInally 2 days later the item was finally shipped and delivery was then swift and with me the next day.
I can't decided what the issue was, but I am dubious they really had the item in stock, I have never seen it take so long for an item to be shipped if in stock.
I might use them again but I will be wary and not if I need it in a hurry.

Comment from a party concerned Hello, Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your parcel was delayed in dispatch and that your experience with our after sales service wasn’t to your satisfaction. This is not our usual service as we try to ensure all parcels are shipped without delay in the promised timeframe and that our customers are kept updated at all times. I invite you to contact me with your order details on emma@pixmania.com so that I may investigate into the reasons why your delivery was delayed. Kind Regards Emma Pixmania Mediator

• kevin121 published 26/08/2011
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher but there isn't enough info here for me. Perhaps if you elaborate: what they sell, how easy is the website to navigate around, what are the P&P charges, are there different delivery options, etc it'll help you gain higher ratings.
  • Elysia2003 published 26/08/2011