Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Pixmania.co.uk (Before November 2010)"

published 26/08/2011 | NicholasB
Member since : 26/08/2011
Good
Pro Good price
Cons Be wary of if items are really in stock and how long it takes for them to get it out for delivery.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Good price but be careful of order status"

I order a 32" LED TV from Pixmania after Play.com were taking too long to get the item and Pixmania stated the item was in stock and cheaper than Play.com.
The order took over a day to process then sat for 3 days in a state of "Order being processed by logicistic department", which meant it was taking a long time for them to actaully send the item out. On the 3rd day I e-mailed the customer service who replyed the following day saying they would check with the logicistics department and get back to me; they never got back to me. FInally 2 days later the item was finally shipped and delivery was then swift and with me the next day.
I can't decided what the issue was, but I am dubious they really had the item in stock, I have never seen it take so long for an item to be shipped if in stock.
I might use them again but I will be wary and not if I need it in a hurry.

• kevin121 published 26/08/2011
    Welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher but there isn't enough info here for me. Perhaps if you elaborate: what they sell, how easy is the website to navigate around, what are the P&P charges, are there different delivery options, etc it'll help you gain higher ratings.
  • Elysia2003 published 26/08/2011