Computers & Electronics

Review of "Pixmania.co.uk (Since November 2010)"

published 14/01/2011 | sometimeslostinspace
Member since : 09/02/2009
Pro Easy navigation, lots of selection, great service and delivery, lots of useful information. EASY!
Cons Really can;t think of anything! They're contantly improving!

"Fantastic everytime!"

Pixmania.co.uk (Since November 2010)

Pixmania are the first company I go to when looking for electricals; expecially camers. It is easy to compare, buy and receive and I have no complaints over customer service at all.

The main products I by on there are cameras, i go through them like theres no tomorrow! Pixmania has always been an easy website to use, but the current design and layout of the website is fantastic because as you hover your mouse across the tabs at the top it gives you a drop down menu of the list of items in that section. (This means you dont have to click on an area you're interested in before you see what the sub categories are!) The drop down menu that appears also gives relevant information down the side of the sub categories such as "best buys, expert advice and buyers guide" which is handy when you buy a camera or camcorder for the first time and haven;t got a clue!

The camera brand I always buy is cannon. i swear by them and I always like to have the latest cannon compact so being able to have a detailed (but not complicated) data sheet with ALL the information on I need is fantastic. It is so easy to read and covers all the features included! Plus if your camera is out of stock it will recommend another similar camera, with a similar price!

I quite like that the customer reviews are at the bottom and not on a seperate page which can be qute annoying at times.

Another big bonus to pixmania is, when you select and item to view/buy you are also given the information on other products you can buy to go with that product AND they're split into headers for you! easy peasy! For me this means I'm not having to buy the camera, then go trawling the internet for the correct memory card or additional cables etc that fit my new camera, its all there infront of me too!

One website, one purpose, one place...pixmania!

You get cracking deals off this website and I will look forward to buying from there again very soon.

• gablo published 17/01/2011
    Apologetic and enthusiastic tone. It seems more like a marketing release rather than a trustworthy review.