Burnedmou... 1

Burnedmouth

Member since:15.06.2009

PLAX -Burns my tongue and lips!

15.06.2009

Advantages:
Cleans plaque off teeth .

Disadvantages:
Leaves tongue and lips burned .

Recommendable No:

Taste

Improvement on Teeth Condition

Price

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
  1. melodysparks
somewhat helpful by (75%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. 1st2thebar
  3. moontheloon09

I tried Plax and the next day(all day long) my tongue and lips burned like I had drank boiling beverage! I tried to remember anything I had eaten the day before that would react like this and couldn't figure it out.
Next Night I used Plax again and the next day, I felt like I had gotten hold of a bottle that had been tampered with. Maybe someone added some kind of acid.
It's been three days now, and I feel like it had to be the PLAX.
I was relieved to find on the internet that I was not the only one; so that lets out the acid theory, to my relief.
Bet the lawyers would love to get ahold of this! ( The inside of my lips and my tongue are still swollen, and you can bet I won't use the rest of this expensive mouth cleaner!

« Previous review

TheHairyGodmother 17.01.2011 13:29

Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful for someone who is looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Burnedmouth 19.06.2009 18:28

I rated Plax as low as I could, It's been a week since I first used Blue Mint Plax that I paid $3.98 for, and my inner lips still are slightly swollen and tender. I am not usually allergic to ANYTHING, so I was very upset when my throat and lips felt like I had rinsed them in bugspray. I did not gargle like I usually do with Listerine, thank goodness. BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU USE THIS PRODUCT. Maybe if you don't use it after you brush and just before you go to bed. Good luck. BURNEDMOUTH

melodysparks 19.06.2009 17:47