Playmobil Summer Fun 6671 Water Park Summer Camper

Playmobil Summer Fun 6671 Water Park Summer Camper

Building & Construction Toy - For ages: 4 Years +

Review of "Playmobil Summer Fun 6671 Water Park Summer Camper"

published 12/08/2017 | MsTricia
Member since : 18/07/2012
I have started a new blog - www.marvellousmoney.co.uk. If you'd like to post a guest blog do let me know! Will try to be on here more regularly now it's up and running :)
Pro really fun to play with, super cool and great for playmobil fans
Cons slightly overpriced for what it is

"Keeping my daughter quiet this August!"

So it was my daughter's birthday 4 days ago, and of course as it is now her new favourite thing (aside from Barbie and anything to do with slime or squishy stuff), she requested lots of Playmobil sets. She now has a house, a play park and the summer camper to boot. Her Playmobil friends have way more adventures than I do!

About the Toy

My daughter loves playing with her little Playmobil families and I prefer them to lego because the pieces are much easier to build. Despite instructions, they aren't like building an Ikea flat pack and my 8 year old is able to manage to build this camper van all by herself. I think it's a bit smaller than I anticipated it was for the price, but she loves it so I can't put a price on happiness really. It can fit about 4 Playmobil people in which is great because that's how many come in the box.

It's slightly fragile, (not as robust as one might expect) but not annoyingly so, as she can race it around the floor without all the wheels falling off, but at the same time it is easy to dismantle should you need to. At the moment the roof seems to be missing, but she doesn't seem to mind, asserting that it is an open top camper van! Haha!

In terms of look and feel, the van fits in well with other features in the range and we like that it looks quite cool. It's clearly American inspired as the driver is on the left but thats neither here nor there!

It's also great because it comes with deck chairs, pretend food, equipment for a barbecue (even a tiny fire extinguisher! Safety comes first after all...) a table and a surf board. The whole set up is super cool and really fun to get kids imagination flowing and the small pieces can transfer to be used in other Playmobil settings which is really cool.
Price

I paid £36.99 for this toy from Argos, but I swindled a minor discount as work give us a 7% discount on Argos E-codes. Every penny saving helps!

Overall

On the whole I am glad I got this for her birthday because she has played with it every day since. It's a great addition to her playmobil collection although for what you get it does feel slightly overpriced. Nevertheless I am happy I bought it, and I am sure my 8 year old would recommend it to other fans of Playmobil!

P.S. I have a photo but it won't upload! Hoping to get that rectified asap....

• BlurredLines published 06/10/2017
    vh
  • BLTN1986 published 08/09/2017
    vh
  • euphie published 01/09/2017
    vh :o)

offers "Playmobil Summer Fun 6671 Water Park Summer Camper"