Polaroid Pocket/ I-ZONE

Polaroid Pocket/ I-ZONE

Analogue Cameras - Compact - Instant - without Built-in Flash - without Red Eye Reduction

Review of "Polaroid Pocket/ I-ZONE"

published 18/04/2007 | Dannok
Range & Quality of Features
Ease of Use
Reliability

"Compact but not Cheap!"

I recently received one of these dinky little cameras for my birthday, upon first inspsction I was a little dubious as to whether the camera would be upto the job.

I am please to say that I was pleasantly supprised, I found the camera easy to use with clear and concise instructions from how to load the media to taking the little stockers off of their backing.

I found that the camera struggled to focus on object outside if they were more than a few feet away from the lense, I must admit that this may be in part down to me and my poor eye sight.

The film supplied with the camera was quickly consumed so I spent the next couple of hours trawling the internet for cheap film pack suppliers, I found Ebay to be a very good source of cheap film.

All in all a clever little camera ideal for Kid's with disposable pocket money for the expensive film!

This review was read 1938 times and was rated at

• Bens__mummy published 05/05/2007
    Needs more info to be helpful. Take a look at other reviews to get a idea. x
  • Frailfrost published 19/04/2007
    Hi sorry for the low rating, I've gotta agree with catrinaf. If you add more details such as what settings yu can use on the camera, how much the films actually are, what the camera weighs, how long/wide it is, what colours it's available in etc. then your rating will go up. If you change anything let me know and I'll re-rate :) x
  • catrinaf published 19/04/2007
    Hi and welcome to Ciao - Sorry for the low rating, but you need to put a lot more information into your review. Have a read around at similar reviews; especially those rated as very helpful or exceptional, for an idea of what people want to read in a review. If you want any help or want me to re rate, leave me a message in my guestbook - Cat x x