Pot Noodle

Review of "Pot Noodle"

published 05/06/2011 | lyndzi76
Member since : 22/05/2011
Pro Quick, Tasty meal/snack
Cons Not an overly nutritious meal
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"Great Snack-Pot Noodle"

Just returned from a weekend away camping at a lovely site in Tewkesbury where there was lots to do. As there was so much to do we didn’t have loads of time to cook lunch’s but we like to take in every aspect of camping so eating alfresco seemed like our plan for the whole weekend.

So Saturday lunch was a quick snack back at the tent before returning to the lake.

We had packed Pot Noodles!! I have had Pot Noodles before but normally stick with the safe option of Chicken & Mushroom this time I decided to throw caution to the wind and went for Chicken Curry. After a recently back encounter with Super Noodles I was a little nervous.

After filling up a saucepan full of water I put my feet up had a drink while I waited for the water to boil. Once water was boiled I filled the water up to the recommended line and wait 5 minuets. Then stirred added the enclosed sachet and tucked in…It was lovely had a mild curry taste and a hint of mango from the sachet.

Accompanied with a piece of buttery bread it was the ideal quick snack for a lunch time.

At the time I purchased these they were on offer in Tesco’s for 3 for £2.00.
Filled me up and was tasty to all in all a nice meal. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a quick meal/snack.

• Shellshocker published 06/06/2011
    I recently discovered Pot Noodle, and it is something amazing!
  • Bollinger28 published 05/06/2011
    It's years since I ate a Pot Noodle...far too many E numbers in them for my liking :o(