Power Health Arnica Gel

Power Health Arnica Gel

Review of "Power Health Arnica Gel"

published 11/04/2012 | marsland1
Member since : 03/05/2010
A Merry Christmas to you all, many thanks for all your RRC x
Pro Works very well
Cons hard to get hold of
Effectiveness
Availability
Price level
Value For Money

"Stops the bruising!"

I like Arnica creams. I have been using them for over thirty years now and find that they work very well. I was bought this one by my daughter and think it is very effective indeed so rate it highly.

Arnica is good at reducing bruising so helps to relieve pain. If I bang myself or my grandchildren fall over I always put arnica on as soon as possible. I find that the sooner you put this on the less chances you are of bruising. Once though I didn't put it on for an hour after my granddaughter had banged her head and it still stopped the bruise from forming!

This gel comes in a squeezy tube which stands on its lid so it makes getting the gel out very easy. The gel itself is quite cold and I find that this is quite soothing when you apply it to your injury so this is a good thing. The tube is very flexible so it is easy to get out even when there isn't much remainig. It is slightly fragranced too, a little floral, but nothing too obvious which I think is good as it can be applied to males or females and I don't think my husband or grandsons would like to walk around smelling of flowers.

It rubs into the skin quite well without having to press hard or rub excessively. This is important as the area you may be applying it to could be sore.

It definitely works. It stops bruises from forming if you apply it immediately and helps to reduce the bruising if you don't get there in time. This then means that the pain from a bruise just doesn't arise. It is great. I use it regularly and have never been let down by it. Highly recommended indeed.

• Coloneljohn published 23/04/2012
    This is good stuff. John

Product Information : Power Health Arnica Gel

New from Power Health is a non-sticky, quickly absorbed aqueous gel. It contains extract from the alpine herb, Arnica montana, which has a traditional use as an external application for sprains, bruises, wounds and muscle aches. The gel is parabens free and the easily squeezable tube is convenient for anyone with stiff fingers and arthritis sufferers. The handy, transparent tube clearly displays the clear gel within and contains 100ml of Arnica Gel. The gel is parabens free and the easily squeezable tube is convenient for anyone with stiff fingers and arthritis sufferers. The handy, transparent tube clearly displays the clear gel within and contains 100ml of Arnica Gel.

Long Name: Arnica Gel