Preferred Mortgages

Preferred Mortgages

Review of "Preferred Mortgages"

published 02/06/2008 | lalaloren
Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"Preferred/Capstone Mortgages"

I had been with Preferred Mortgages for a couple of years and suddenly began to receive letters from Capstone Mortgages about my account - they were saying I was in arrears by one month. I continually called them to find out about it, because I knew that my mortgage left my bank account the day after I was paid and that there was no way that I could be behind. The call centre staff had really a really bad attitude towards me when I called and I have been called a liar on many occasions by them - they would never give me details, just tell me I was behind. I had never been told who Capstone Mortgages were - I had never heard of them until I got these letters, and the call centre staff were not forthcoming with an explanation when I asked!!

Now I find myself in receipt of court action to repossess my home - all because of one alleged missed payment - which when I spoke to someone recently about it, they couldn't actually pinpoint which month I owed for - he told me it was best if I produced statements for Jan, Feb and March of last year!!!

I have had to take a huge cut in pay recently, and yet I have made sure that my mortgage payments are paid and now I'm faced with eviction because Capstone/preferred mortgages reckon I owe them one month's money.

NEVER NEVER go with this company!!!

• sunmeilan published 02/06/2008
    Good luck with this, sounds terrifying.

Product Information : Preferred Mortgages