Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (DVD)

Review of "Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (DVD)"

published 20/04/2017 | Mellie121
Member since : 20/04/2017
Good
Pro Fantastic twist
Cons Poor performance
Did you enjoy it?
Story
Characters / Performances
Special Effects
Soundtrack

"Could of been better"

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (DVD)

In my opinion, it was an interesting twist and concept to the everyday story of Pride and Prejudice. It had some reasonable fight scenes and a suitable zombies killing. I think what really made it a decent watch was the female fighters. The zombies where not half bad either. The movie did not fall far from the ideal concept of the Pride and Prejudice, as it still shows the female grace and strong-willed, which I liked. However, I believe this movie could have been so much better. The acting was not the best I have seen, especially from Mr Darcy. The story-line seemed rushed and at some points the plot got confusing. Overall, I thought it was a decent watch where a simply character change and stronger plot would have made a more dramatic outcome.

• Classicc published 22/04/2017
    As Richada says
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 20/04/2017
    As below
  • RICHADA published 20/04/2017
    Can't say that I have heard of an actor called "Mr Darcy". The film reviewing standards here on Ciao are extremely high. I would suggest reading some of the Very Helpful or Exceptional ones on the latest reviews list in order to discover what we do here. R.

offers "Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (DVD)"