Print24.co.uk

Hardware

Review of "Print24.co.uk"

published 19/07/2011 | sprocket314
Member since : 19/07/2011
Pro High quality. Real-time quotation. Customisable. Value for money. Quick delivery.
Cons None.

"print24 premium business cards are the way to go"

I just received my 1000 premium completely customised business cards from print24 for my small business and I'm delighted with the quality of the finished product. The customer service was excellent, keeping me informed at every single stage of the process and letting me know that the files I had supplied were perfectly fine and that everything was ok before going to print.

I enjoyed the many levels of customisation, materials, processing available at hand with an automated system that gives you a quote in real time.

Shipping cost is already included in the price quoted and it's done via UPS. The parcel arrived exactly the day they said from the beginning.

They also gave me a discount for my next order if it was a repeat order, something that might be the case.

I will definitely use them again and I'm now exploring some of the other products they also offer.

A work colleague recommended print24 to me and I feel the need to recommend it to the general public.

• CPTDANIELS published 27/10/2011