Print24.co.uk

Hardware

Review of "Print24.co.uk"

published 17/03/2012 | mikelawanchi
Member since : 16/03/2012
Good
Pro cheap price
Cons would like a faster option

"print24, will use them again"

I have been using print 24 for more than 2 years....am like a sort of power user ....i have only praise for them.The last job which i did came out marvellous...my clients loved it...am actually placing another 2 large jobs with them right now....its a no brainer...I particularly like their cheap prices...trust me i have searched for somebody cheaper but they beat them alll.The print quality is superb ....all my customers love it ,I love it.

The straight forward website is fantastic for me and 24 hours phone support is great next to none....trust me i have been in the print business for a while ...you simply dont get true 24 hour support period ...except print24.
I like the The automatic receipt and follow-up emails,I always know what is happening to my job at any time...maybe the actual wriitings onthe emails would need attention, though.. They're obviously written by a foreigner and roughly translated to English - some parts were difficult to understand....but hey am not complaining

Add to that 24-hour phone support, an easy-to-use website, and a wider selection of print options than most other online printers. you will never regret connecting and dealing with them. I am 100% satisfied with my order for any reason.

Print24 is very impressive! I would truly recommend Print24. They are cheap, with good quality print and they have the best prices I have ever seen around. Kudos to your team!

• Bollinger28 published 17/03/2012