Print24.co.uk

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"They now accept PDF files too!"

I have ordered from this company before, but they now offer a PDF service as well for extra choice. Although I usually work with Photoshop/Indesign files, this now allows me to accept straight PDF artwork from clients and get it printed quickly.

The prices are still excellent and I took advantage of one of their weekly offers for an extra 10% off. Even without discounts, they are still cheaper than many UK based printing companies- they operate from Germany. Including the cost of the courier, my 5000 A5 leaflets were great value for money.

My order arrived very quickly - ahead of the original date that had been sent to me by email. The mobile text message to track my delivery was a nice touch as well as it gave me plenty of warning to be at home for the courier. I will definitely be ordering again from them soon as I am keen to try some of their postcard products.

• Bollinger28 published 10/05/2012