Print24.co.uk

Hardware

Review of "Print24.co.uk"

published 21/11/2017 | CRJLettings
Member since : 21/11/2017
Pro Excellent print service at a decent price.
Cons Occasional delay in shipping on express runs.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"I use them for all my printing needs."

I use them for all my printing needs for personal and business purpose. Always receive a good quality of print on a wide variety of products. Normally I get leaflets from them but I have also had pens and other promotional items and I am always pleased with the result. Occasionally there's a delay in shipping but maybe only 1 in 10 times and generally only if you are aiming for an express run. I have never had any delays when ordering on their standard delivery service time frame. Overall they provide an excellent print service at a decent price and I will keep using them over other online printers so long as this continues.

This review site however is frustrating as it wants me to write a minimum of 120 words...

• Secre published 24/11/2017
    120 words isn't difficult; 500 is the minimum for a positive rate.
  • Soho_Black published 22/11/2017
    If you're not impressed enough that you can't even find 120 words to say and have to add a complaint about this site to make the word count, why bother?
  • 1st2thebar published 21/11/2017