Printerinks.com

Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Don't touch them!"

I am currently having problems with printerinks.com.

I paid £102 via paypal on the website for a set of cartridges, they didn't arrive. I emailed many times, I phoned many times...I got no reply.

I put in a dispute with paypal and a man rang me to say that the cartridges were out of stock.

We agreed to cancel the sale and he said he would refund my money.

Two days later a parcel arrived with the wrong cartridges.

Paypal wouldn't do anything about it as the transaction was outside of ebay.

I emailed and phoned again and now two weeks later I have nothing, no cartridges and I'm out of pocket.

printerinks.com are very bad news and I keep hearing more about them daily...especially on Twitter where a number of my followers have DM'd me to say they have had the same experience

• TheHairyGodmother published 27/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • torr published 15/05/2009
    As previous comment.
  • LawrenceP published 14/05/2009
    There's a neverending list of people who join ciao just to complain. Where I sympathise with your problem, your review isn't actually about the company, just your one complaint with them. I don't know if the site offers Paypal as an option or if you used it yourself in another way (you didn't say) but they are therefore obliged to help you just like a credit card company would do.