Printerland.co.uk

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Printerland.co.uk"

published 19/03/2012 | Hawflob
Member since : 19/03/2012
Pro Cheap machines and ink, sent quickly
Cons Appalling customer service for broken printers
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Total disaster if your printer breaks"

This company is excellent at getting low priced printers and ink delivered to you the very next day. BUT IF YOUR PRINTER GOES WRONG, YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GOING TO REGRET BUYING IT FROM PRINTERLAND. My first printer from them was fine and the customer service was great. My second printer broke spectacularly within a month; when switched on, it shorted all the electrics in the house! I had to spend ages and ages on the phone to the Xerox helpline (in Malaysia I think) to get an engineer out. The Xerox engineer came out and declared it broken beyond repair on 6 March. Xerox then took a further 2 weeks to collect it and Printerland refused to chase for me. The replacement printer that I ordered, an Epson, wouldn’t even boot up out of the box, and was declared dead by the Epson helpline on 7 March; again I had to spend ages on the phone to Epson and again Printerland would not help. Printerland has wasted a lot of my time and owes me a refund of close to £800. Both manufacturers declared the machines unrepairable, no question. So I am baffled and horrified that Printerland cannot tell me when I will get my money back, despite a letter and repeated phone calls to chase. BE VERY CAREFUL!