Pritt compact correction tape
Correction tape that can be written over straight away, the tape is 4.2mm wide and there is 8.5m of tape supplied. Can be use on any paper including cardboard.
£1.99 each from staples. Between £1.50 and £2.50.
Clear shell shape packaging, light and tough.
Approx 7cm x 4cm or 3inches x 1
Comes in a cardboard package similar to those that pens and fluid correction
- Clear packaging allows you to easily see how much of the tape is left.
- The tape dries instantly and can be written over right away unlike liquid correction fluids.
- Another advantage is that the tape does not dry up like the fluid meaning that the whole tape roll can be used with weeks in between applications.
- As mentioned in the overview the tape can be used on a variety of papers as well as cardboard.
- Clear shell shape packaging, light and tough.
- Not refillable, however they do make a refillable version, but for less than £2 I say buy a new one and the tape is over 8 meters so should last a while.
- The tape can be rubbed off if it is not applied to the page smoothly, I tend to put another piece of paper on top and rub on to it to help the tape stick to the paper.
- If you get carried away and roll the tape to fast this can cause it to skew and pucker so slow and steady is the key when applying the tape.
Much better than similar liquid correction fluids, the tape is smoother than liquid correction and can be written over right away with out getting white gunk all over the end of your pen. The clear packaging is very useful and looks attractive as you can see the workings of the inside. There are similar products out there that can be refilled but this is not a disadvantage it still is better than the old fluid alternative.