Pro Plus Stimulant

Pro Plus Stimulant

Review of "Pro Plus Stimulant"

published 17/12/2008 | shaaza
Member since : 09/07/2007
Pro does work, rather cheap, can be bought frommany shops
Cons may not work for some poeple.
Side effects
Effectiveness

"Forget About Red Bull."

Pro plus are caffeine pills which are meant to boost your energy and keep you awake. They are manufactured by Pharmapac UK ltd. I have just recently started using pro plus as I thought they would save me money. Previously when I was tired or sleepy I used to drink two cans of red bull, sometimes relentless or other types of energy drinks. This prove to be costly as I spend from £1-£2 a day. But a pack of 24 pro plus caffeine pills only cost me £1.99 from boots.

I normally take two pills in one go as I don't feel different if I consume one pill. The effects are meant to start 30 minutes after you have consumed the pills. I am glad to say these pills work for me, I do feel rather awake and energised, than I would have been 30 minutes before.
I only take two pills a day maximum although you are allowed to consume up to eight pills and another thing is I am the sort of person who eats random things without looking if they already have caffeine or not (so I don't wanna take the chance of over dosing on the caffeine pills). I just didn't want to encounter any of the side effects that comes with these pills which includes insomania, headache, tremor, stomach ache etc. Since I have started using the pills I have never got any of the side effects.

I only take the pills in the morning, when I have to wake up early after a late night. With only two pills I can stay I can stay awake for a couple of hours until the daylight wakes me up properly. There is only 24 tablets in the pack and as I don't consume the pills everyday a 24 pack seem to last a whole month. I've gone back to boots to buy a new pack as I was satisfied.
Consuming the pills is rather easy as the pills are quiet small and circle and should be swallowed with water (you can't chew them or suck them). Each pill is worth 50mg and you are not allowed to exceed 400mg in a day (taking into account all the other caffeine products which you may consume such as coffee, coca cola, chocolate, tea etc).

I will recommend these pills to anyone who does not want to be tired through out the day. If you also want to save some money and time in having to buy red bull and also spending another five minutes gulping on the red bull just buy these pills. They really do the job for just under £2. If you think 24 pills is not enough or they are too much, pro plus pills also come in a pack of 12 or 48 to meet everyone's needs. Of course we all react differently to caffeine, so to some people these may not actually work but there is only one way to find out (trying out the pills.)
If you are scared that you may not know what to do or you want to learn more about the pills other than, they give you energy and keep you awake, the pills comes with an A5 printed manual which tells you more about the pills. I actually found the manual pretty helpful, as it told me bout the side effects, the precautions that should be taken etc.
These box of these pills is rather small, making it easy to carry them everywhere in your pocket or handbag.

Note

--These caffeine pills are not for people under the age of 16.
--If you already eat or drink other products that contain caffeine, it's probably best you don't take the maximum pills required as you may go over dose and get some serious side effects.
--If you are taking any other medication, it's best you consult a doctor and see if these pills are not going to affect you.
--The pills comes in packs of 12, 24 and 48 and can be bought from various shops such as boots, Superdrug, pharmacies, supermarkets etc. However, the price varies.
-- Don't buy the pills if you have high blood pressure, have a history of anxiety, you are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant, breast feeding.
--If you keep feeling tired after 30minutes, it may be that you are ill, so see a doctor instead of consuming more of these pills.

• Pittypomm published 17/12/2008
    I'd rather have a cup of coffee. More caffeine and a nice hot drink to boot.
  • JAVER1967 published 17/12/2008
    Excellent review
  • n13roy published 17/12/2008
    Nice, easy to read and informative review there indeed........Roy......

Product Information : Pro Plus Stimulant