Project 21

Project 21

Review of "Project 21"

published 23/10/2003 | duns
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro A BRAND NEW MONEY MAKING SERVICE THAT WORKS!
Cons NONE THAT I KNOW OF

"Project 21 - Is it too good to be true?"

When I first joined Project 21 I was sceptical...Was it simply another one of those many schemes that offered a supposed instantaneous second income and gained you money beyond ones wildest dreams? The simple answer to this is no....But please read on!

The scheme works by selling specific information down a line of people. This information contains all of the information that you need to know about starting a genuine online business. The idea is that once you have started to purchase this information, you advertise the service and sell it on to others.

Having read all this, I was still a bit suspicious. However, it really works. There are lots of people who are genuinely interested in this authentic offer and will pay for it. The first month is completely free and gives you time to get set up. In this time, all you need to do is find one person that will pay you and your fees are covered! After 12 months, your overhead costs have finished and you have a valuable customer database of people that are all paying you!

As to your earnings, you earn money directly related to the amount of time that you can put in. If you can take the time to advertise and process 100 people or more, the sky is the limit!

I am afraid I need to plug myself here. If you would like more information on this completely legal and genuine offer, please email project21venture@yahoo.co.uk.

• ben100100100509 published 12/10/2007
    ay up, tis an ad!
  • fluffchillin published 12/04/2004
    i have recently received information about Project 21 ... i need to know whether or not it is a hoax because £600 is a lot to me to throw away especially considering I have to start saving for university .. please let me know .. I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme ... just a way to make money without having to kill myself slaving away and doing A-Levels too thanx x
  • sue.51 published 28/12/2003
    And what information exactly are you selling? how to create your own set of pyramid income generators - sorry sounds well iffy. Sue

Product Information : Project 21