Proline TDC7A

Proline TDC7A

Freestanding - Max load:6 kg - Timer Control - Width: 60 cm

Review of "Proline TDC7A"

published 22/10/2008 | jenny967
Member since : 26/05/2007
Have been away from here for ages, glad to be back and will be voting like mad when I can! Thanks for the votes everyone it much appreciated!!
Pro Drys clothes in no time
Cons Slightly noisey
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"A great tumble dryer"

Having three kids and a husband, my washing seems to be never ending, and then trying to find enough drying space was also a nightmare, so about two years ago we decided to buy a tumble dryer.

We bought the Proline TDC7A from a local shop and it cost around £190 including delivery, The tumble dryer was delivered the following day.

The dryer is quiet heavy but it`s on wheels and it is easy enough to move about, as this machine is a condenser we were able to put it anywhere in the kitchen which was handy.

Features of the tumble dryer include two heat settings, 140 minute spinning time, a water drawer, and a warning light when drawer is full and on the dryer is a list of times that it should take clothes to dry depending on what tempeture you choose.

Using the dryer is quiet easy, once clothes are loaded you choose which tempature you want and press the start button.

Maintaining the dryer is also easy, as I said it is easy to move for cleaning purposes, after each use the drawer should be emptied and there is a compartment inside the drum that also needs to be cleared regularly as fluff tends to gather up.

Conclusion

I have used the tumble dryer on a regular basis over the last two years and I have yet to have any problems with it, Although the machine has 140 minute drying time, I usually find that it does not take that long to dry the clothes. The main reason we bought this tumble dryer was due to the fact that it was so easy to use and maintain, The only bad point is that it is slightly noisey when in use. Highly recommended!!!!

Thanks for reading

• HarryKgh published 13/07/2009
    Looks like a good dryer, since getting our condensing tumble dryer I would never change back to the old vented style ones now so this would make a nice replacement if anything ever went wrong with mine.
  • hillhead published 21/06/2009
    Sounds a good make. I have four daughters and two have left home now, but I went through about ten of these type. This one sounds great. I will look out for it as the elements gone in my newest one lol. (not worth fixing really)
  • retireduser published 21/06/2009