Review of "Pukka Pad Jotta"

published 18/04/2012 | PaperCrocodile
Member since : 25/03/2012
I love playing games and believe myself to be a slightly good writer, being a recreational writer.
Pro Very good quality paper, nice cover design
Cons Front and back cover will break off with not much effort, very pricey for what it is

"Very good quality notebook if kept with care"

As a college student, I need lots of notebooks throughout the school year. My choice is always the Pukka Pad, because it has 160 sheets of good quality paper, and I think that the different designs you can get on the front are very eye catching and appealing.

However, because the cover (both front and back) are made of some kind of card material, without care and slightly too rough a treatment will cause them to start folding and breaking at the holes for the ring-binder. I have discovered this many times through putting the notebook constantly in and out of my bag. For the price I would expect something a little more durable, and if you like your things to be kept neat I would recommend the Pukka Pad with the plastic coverings (although these can become quite dirty).

The separate pieces of paper can be taken out easily due to there being perforated edges on the left hand side, and there are also four holes meaning that you do not have to buy plastic wallets or a hole punch to put them neatly in a folder. Overall, they are very nice to write on, tear out and keep neatly in a folder, although the actual notebook itself may get quite scruffy over quite a short period of time.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 19/04/2012
    It would be worth mentioning how much this cost x

offers "Pukka Pad Jotta"