Pukka Pad Project Book A4

Pukka Pad Project Book A4

Paper/Pad/Notebook

Review of "Pukka Pad Project Book A4"

published 02/09/2009 | Tangynasha
Member since : 15/07/2009
Pro Seperate sections, durable, inexpensive
Cons none

"Pukka Pad makes me organised!"

I first discovered these note pads in my local supermarket just before starting a new job and now I would not be without them, These have several dividers making your notes easy to section and there east to refer back to.

Each section has a handy litter space to put any lose papers you may have too, so when going to meetings and your given supporting information to your current project its really handy to keep them with your notes.

I keep mine labelled with sections for “to do” “notes” “current projects” and other parts of my daily duties. If I happen to not be in the office and someone else needs to know where I am with something I am working on they can always go to my book and find out.

I currently have 4 of these on the go for some major projects I am working on and I am so happy I came across them!

• M.Newcastle published 05/09/2009
    Just got an A5 version from my local supermarket. I wouldn't ususally buy stationary from my local supermarket but I was a bit desperate. I thought it was quite pricey for what it is, I know there are loads of cheaper similar producats out there