Pukka Pads Assorted Coloured Paper - plain paper - 250 sheet(s) (ABCPAPA4)

Pukka Pads Assorted Coloured Paper - plain paper - 250 sheet(s) (ABCPAPA4)

Review of "Pukka Pads Assorted Coloured Paper - plain paper - 250 sheet(s) (ABCPAPA4)"

published 09/08/2017 | daylehall
Member since : 02/07/2004
Another great little earner of a site - Swagbucks. If you haven't already joined, please use my referral; http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daylehall
Pro Six different colours, good quality paper
Cons None
Reliability
Ease of Use

"Pretty Paper"

Some of Molly's drawings from today...

Some of Molly's drawings from today...

About halfway through her first year at school, my daughter’s favouite teacher started a colouring club which takes place during her lunch break. Molly was very keep to start attending and so I booked her in and she has been going ever since. It is safe to say that since she started ‘colouring club’ she has become almost obsessed with drawing and colouring. My house is literally covered with pieces of paper that she has drawn her newest creation on.

Up until recently I only really had standard white paper in our art and craft supplies so I decided it was time to head out and by her some coloured paper so she could be more creative and I knew she would love having different coloured paper to draw on.

Pukka Pads
The Pukka Pads Group was founded in 1999 and is a leading manufacturer and supplier of branded and own label paper and notebooks. They also produce items for filing such as the files and dividers as well as post and packaging items and art and activity products. .

Pukka Pad Assorted Coloured Paper
I ended up purchasing a Pukka Pad containing 250 sheets of assorted coloured A4 sized paper. There are five different colours include in the pack, each having 50 sheets. The colours included are blue, orange, red, green and yellow.

Price
This set cost me £8.60 which I actually thought was pretty reasonable, making each sheet of paper just 3p. I found this in my local Morrison’s store.

The Paper
The paper itself if A4 sized and it 80gsm which pretty much means nothing for me but in basic terms it means that this paper is suitable for all types of printing such as being used with laser and inkjet printers as well as being suitable for double sided printing.

To be honest, I didn’t really buy this paper with the intention of printing on it; it was bought for Molly to be able to draw her pictures on and to use with other art and craft items. The paper itself is quite thick which is good because it means it can withstand a small amount of rough handling which is always useful with a five and three year old in the house. Its thickness also means that it can usually be drawn on both sides without the ink from the felt tips going through to the other side of the paper – this is especially useful when you have a daughter that feels the need to draw or write on every available piece of blank space.

Molly was especially pleased at having different coloured paper to draw on and uses the different colours depending on what she has decided to draw. For example she likes to use the blue when she is doing a seaside picture or green when she has decided to do a nature picture. We have also used this paper with other art and craft things. For example, Molly’s other great love is teddy bears and she has a teddy bear dog who is one of her favourite. She has cut strips of this paper and created a collar for her dog. We usually tape the paper together to fit the collar to her teddy and surprisingly enough it actually stays on her teddy for a few days before it gets ripped off.

Summary
In summary I would highly recommend this pack of paper. I like the fact that the paper is decent quality which means that it doesn’t get ripped easily and can put up with being ‘played with’ to a certain extent. Having six different colours to choose from certainly seemed to please my little girl and allows her to be a little more creative when she is doing her drawing. We have used this paper in all her homework projects since she started school and I for one have found it very useful as it allows her to make her homework bright and colourful, meaning that she takes more interest in doing it – always a bonus! I think £6.80 is a very reasonable price to pay and even though this has been used constantly since we bought it, we still have well over half a pack left.

• 1st2thebar published 12/09/2017
    Impressive.
  • anonymili published 18/08/2017
    I'm just a lil bit addicted to writing pads and stationery in general lol
  • MsTricia published 15/08/2017
    well reviewed

Product Information : Pukka Pads Assorted Coloured Paper - plain paper - 250 sheet(s) (ABCPAPA4)

This A4 80gsm paper is suitable for all types of printing, such as double-sided copying, inkjet and laser printers. These colors make them perfect for making signs and posters, leaflets and handouts or anything that needs to stand out or grab attention.

Product Description: Pukka Pads Assorted Coloured Paper - plain paper - 250 sheet(s)

Product Type: Plain paper

Media Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)

Media Weight: 80 g/m2

Media Colour: Red, turquoise, lemon, saffron, parrot

Included Qty: 250 sheet(s)

Media

MPN: ABCPAPA4

Media Type: Plain paper

Media Sizes: A4 (210 x 297 mm)

Media Colour: Red, turquoise, lemon, saffron, parrot

Included Qty: 250 sheet(s)

Media Weight: 80 g/m2

Media Included: Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - lemon - 80 g/m2 - 50 ¦ Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - saffron - 80 g/m2 - 50 ¦ Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - red - 80 g/m2 - 50 ¦ Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - parrot - 80 g/m2 - 50 ¦ Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - turquoise - 80 g/m2 - 50

Listed on Ciao since: 16/12/2013