Pulsar Watch PPG964-3 Ladies

Pulsar Watch PPG964-3 Ladies

Review of "Pulsar Watch PPG964-3 Ladies"

published 26/11/2012 | ruth1957
Member since : 06/10/2006
I just love writing and getting any feed back so I can improve. Its been good for me to write as I am recovering from a stroke and had times it has been difficult to write now much easier. Thankyou for all the rates and comments
Pro GOOD
Cons NONE
How comfortable is it to wear?
Range of Features
Look & Feel

"A GOOD RELIABLE WATCH"

This watch has a very clear face which is easy to read the time at a glance.I like the oval shape which fits so well on the wrist and very comfortable.The strap is brown leather with a snake design it is very hard wearing also it is a narrow strap which is ideal for me as I have small wrists. The winder is easy to use and to alter the time. I bought this watch in December 2010 and it still has the same battery and watch strap.I bought this watch at my local Jewellers and it was a very good price £35. Pulsar watchEE s are very good make as I remembered that my Mother had one and they last a long time as they are very well made. It is very easy to use and a very reliable watch.