Puma V Konstrukt Goalkeeper GloVe

Puma V Konstrukt Goalkeeper GloVe

Review of "Puma V Konstrukt Goalkeeper GloVe"

published 01/02/2012 | alwin23
Member since : 01/02/2012
Pro Amazing grip
Cons not so good durability
Style
Control

"Best gloves i have had till now"

My Uncle gifted me with Puma v-Konstrukt Goalkeeper Gloves on my 21st birthday and it is one of the best gloves I have owned till now. Even with some scratches in the palm, the gloves have amazing grip which helps you to hold the ball firmly. Every game I play, I feel like I am wearing a new glove. Before Puma I used to wear Adidas because they fit very well and don't twist while on your hands. Then I got these gloves which was better than Adidas. I am going to stick with Puma for now on . The one thing I am concerned about my gloves is the durability.

If you're constantly taking a pounding because of a shoddy defense, then it may not be the gloves for you. The only knock on these gloves are that they are kind of hard to get on. The wrist opening is very snug, but that also makes for better feel once you do have them on. Would recommend these gloves to anyone, especially to all keepers like myself. Puma gloves seem to mold to the hands better than any others.

• bbicuk01 published 01/02/2012
    Would be useful the have a lot more detail in this review
  • Secre published 01/02/2012
    You need to qualify why they might not be the right glove if you're going to take a pounding due to poor defence as you've also said recommended to anyone.
  • mozzie76 published 01/02/2012
    This review could do with more details

Product Information : Puma V Konstrukt Goalkeeper GloVe

Top competeition glove worn by goalkeepers competing at the highest international level. Featuring the new patented PUMA finger protectio PFP system with removable and very flexible finger spines which allow them to be individually adjusted and customised. The spines prevent the fingers and thumbs from hyper extention. The five PFP spines can be accessed through a zipper on the backhand allowing customisation. The ultimate grip latex palm gives outstanding performance in all weather conditions. ANATOMIC SUPPORT wrist strap completes the glove.FeaturesCut - Ergonomic cut, anatomic flex, anatomic support, removable PFP sticks, wrist bandage.Backhand - Embossed EVA, mesh body, silicon, latex wrist stra.Palm - 4mm Ultimate latex.

Long Name: V Konstrukt Goalkeeper GloVe