Review of "Pure Digital Pure Deep Cleanse Wipes"

published 03/04/2013 | cariad54
Member since : 30/04/2012
Heya, I'm a girl and everyone knows that girls love experienmenting.. and I'm one of them! I also write reviews on DooYoo.co.uk too you may have read them before. I appricate your comments as I use them to improve :)
Satisfactory
Pro Softness
Cons No spots or shine reduced
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Deep cleanse? I don't think so"

I brought this product from the village pharmacy because I was in desperate need for something to clear up my spots but was quick and easy and these were the ony option available at my pharmacy.

-Image-
The wipes come in a dark blue packet with sea green on the rims. It has an image of a face with a target on a red spot/ pimple indicating it's designed for people who suffer with blemishes. On the left of the pack there is a description on what the product does and how it's supposed to work.

-How it feels/smells-
The wipes inside has the smell of clean fresh, not like bleach or air freshener, but more like a pure delcate smell found in baby wipes. The wipes acroos the skin feel so soft, I thought they were intended to be baby wipes wth the softness.

-How it works-
It's simple, just remove a wipe from the pack and wipe acroos your face in circular movements. Remember to seal the pack after removing a wipe, other wise they will dry out before they have been used up. These aren't flushable wipes so you would need to dispose them in the bin after use.

-Overall-
To be honest, they were soft, gentle and helped to make skin look clean but I personally believe that they didn't make my spots clear up or even make them look smaller. I started using the wipes once a day then after 2 weeks I used them morning and night. It's a product that doesn't do what it claims to do.

It's really soft and gentle so I believe that people with sensitive skin can use them without irritation and it doesn't dry out skin so people with dry skin can use them. But if you have combination or oily skin and want to reduce your spots and shine and prevent breakouts then I wouldn't recommend it for you.

I brought these wipes for £1.10 for a pack of 25 wipes at my village pharmacy but I'm guessing you can buy them cheaper at Savers or elsewhere.

This product was made in the P.R.C

Doesn't live up to it's claims

• sirodar published 24/09/2015
    Very good review x
  • taz123456 published 03/04/2013
    Welcome to ciao :) great start