Review of "Pure Digital Pure Deep Cleanse Wipes"

published 06/11/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro quick to use
Cons none
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Pure wipes, not very digital though!"

Not sure why these have digital in the title as I thought the brand was pure! You can buy these in the Poundland shop so look out for them. Do I need to tell you the price...?

The introduction

I received a pack of these Pure wipes in a beauty swap recently. I knew they were not expensive but I also thought they were handy so I was pleased to receive them.

How big?

You get 25 wipes in a pack and they are from Poundland. I don't really use them to remove make up, but I use them to clean my hands and make up items when they get dirty as I like to keep them clean and also use the back of my hand as a pallette!

What do they claim to do?

The Pure Deep Cleanse Wipes help to unclog pores and remove make-up and unwanted oils while protecting skin against blackheads and other impurities. These deep cleansing Paraben Free wipes contain Zinc, Vitamin B3 and Witch Hazel.

My thoughts

I like these wipes as they don't have much of a smell to them and the material is tightly woven so it doesn't tear when you open them up or pull them from the pack. The pack seals with a sticker which is fine as it keeps the wipes fresh and moist.

In use

I do try to use one pack of wipes at a time or they can dry out if left too long. Another good tip is to keep the pack upside down so the sticker remains sealed.

Repeat purchase?

I would buy these wipes again, they work well and do take make up off as well which I find handy when travelling away from home. The witch hazel ingredient is nice and calming on the skin too.

• euphie published 10/11/2017