Review of "Pure Eye Roll On 15ml"

published 19/04/2012 | ms19
Member since : 02/03/2002
Rate me and il try to rate you back :-) x
Pro it refreshes eyes
Cons no amazing results instantly
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Refreshing My Eyes"

I have always suffered from having under eye bags which is annoying as I hate looking tired and there is nothing worse than when someone says that you look tired. I know these roller pens for under the eyes have become quite trendy lately but some can be quite pricey. However, I came across this lower cost version by Pure which didn't look cheap at all and seemed to be the same idea of being a roll on pen for the under eye area, so I wanted to give it a try.

PACKAGING

The roll on comes in a green box with the Pure logo on the top of the box and a picture of the item itself which actually looks really nice. There is a picture of an eye and showing how to use it and it states that it is cucumber and caffeine. On the front of the box it has an explanation of how the pen helps to soothe the tired skin and under eyes to reduce signs of under eye bags. The reverse of the box goes into depth about how to use it and the ingredients included.
PURE EYE ROLL ON

The roll on pen has a few warnings when using it, it should be kept out of reach of children. Also, it should avoid contact with eyes and if this occurs rinse with running water. This should not be used on irritated skin and should be stored in a cool dry place. The item is made with cucumber extract and caffeine which help to encourage drainage and refresh tired eyes as the roller massages the under eye area to help to influence this.

With the pen itself, you get 15ml inside and it is a short thin pen which curves in at the neck, to help with getting a better grip which I find is much easier to hold. The lid is green and it has a silver ball head which rolls around when you apply. You just gently massage this onto skin using the roller ball and this will help to roll the liquid onto the skin to refresh eyes. It is very cool at first and leaves a damp feeling under eyes but this soon gets absorbed.

After having used this Pure roll on pen I have noticed my eyes feel a lot fresher and a lot more awake. I use this pen, once a day and I feel that it really soothes my skin and although it hasn't miraculously cleared all signs of tiredness it just makes me feel a lot fresher and a lot more alive in the morning and through out the day I feel my eyes just feel a lot wider and I like that. You can faintly smell the cucumber extract, but it isn't too strong so it is fine.

In terms of the benefits of this pen, I do think it is easy to use and it actually does help me in some kind of way. I think for the price paid for this item, I really cannot complain as it is a bargain and it is a nice little gadget to have and it is small that you can fit it into a bag easily. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a bit of help with their under eye bags or who just feels they look tired as it is definitely worth a try for the price.
COST

I got this eye roll on in Poundland and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was only £1 a definite bargain for this price.

There is no official website for these Pure products.

• CoffeeQueen68 published 14/12/2016
    vh
  • catsholiday published 21/04/2012
    I thought this was pretty rubbish personally