Quinny Buzz

Review of "Quinny Buzz"

published 19/04/2007 | Angel-food
Member since : 10/09/2006
Pro Style, Smooth Ride for Babie`s
Cons Not much room for shopping
Storage
Ease of cleaning
Safety
Age Group

"I Love My Quinney Buzz"

I have recently bought a Quinney Buzz with the Dreami carry cot which I do love, it is the nicest Pram/Pushchair I have used and tested. It also looks incredible, the only problem I have had with our pram/Pushchair is when the Dreami carrycot is on the frame does not seem rigid. This does seem to be a problem with the way the Quinney Buzz Was Designed. I Have the 2006 Model, I have recently gone into a High street retailer who sell The buzz and the 2007 Model seems to have a lot of improvements to the brakes and a little to the frame.
Te first time I took the pram/pushchair out we had a annoying squeak, which we have found to be a common problem with Quinneys but with a little WD40 it was sorted.
I have found that many Baby Retailers sell Quinney Accessories but they can go out of stock really quickly we was waiting 4 months for a Cosy Toes for our chair. I bought my Quinney in 2006 and it cost £450 for Chair and Frame, £109 for the Dreami Carry cot and £95.99 for the Car seat, which we decided not to get in the end.

We seem to have been really unlucky with our Buzz as the locking screws at side of the frame loosen every time I bump my pram up stairs, but unfortunately as soon as a screwdriver touched the frame the warrantee was void.
I love my Quinney Buzz and would not give it up for the world; it is the most interesting looking pram/pushchair I have seen on the market
What I love about my buzz is that it is really easy to unfold as its self righting, I can just unclip the buckle and knock it with my foot and it will just unfold.
- It is not the pram for shoppers as there is not much room for shopping as the basket/Net is really small.
Deami Carry Cot - From Birth to about 6 Months
Buzz - From 6 Months +

• piggypine published 04/05/2007
    There are some good additions to the review, it might help to elaborate on what you've got there and give us a bit more personal opinion. I normally hate advising this but try reading similar reviews by other members to see what other things could be included, I hope this helps, we only want to help you get the most from your reviews. I've re-rated for you.
  • nursie_nursie published 19/04/2007
    Hi, welcome to Ciao. Before you carry on I would advise you read the advice on writing rating and commenting in the member centre (click on the member centre link in the top right corner) To get good ratings you will need to add an awful lot more to your reviews. In this review you haven't even said how much this cost, is it a widely available model, new model, old model, popular model, What age/weight it will be suitable for, are the breaks ok, is there a storage tray underneath, how heavy is it, can it be folded up one handed, does it fit easily into the back of a car? All the things you considered when you were looking to buy should always be included in your reviews and anything you thought of after buying it as a reason to buy it or not. Hope this helps. If you add to this review let me know by clicking on my name then guestbook and leave me a message. I will be more than happy to come back and rerate it for you. Laura
  • piggypine published 19/04/2007
    Ive never been a big fan of the quinny, I prefer substance over style when it comes to such important baby items. Are those problems standard for the buzz or were you just unlucky?

offers "Quinny Buzz"

Product Information : Quinny Buzz

Unique and revolutionary folding system (automatic unfolding). Very easy to fold and to unfold with only one hand. Highly manoeuvrable front swivel wheel, that can be locked. Extra comfortable forward and rearward facing seat unit. Height adjustable pushbar, adjustable foot- and backrest. Ideal travel system in combination with matching Maxi-Cosi car seat and Quinny Buzz Dreami. Including sun canopy, Buzz Box and All weather set (consisting of 3 parts); mosquito net, wind stoppers and raincover. Approved confirming EN 1888, BS7409 and NF S 54-001

Brand Manufacturer: Dorel Netherlands