Quorn Lasagne

Quorn Lasagne

Ready Meals

Review of "Quorn Lasagne"

published 01/12/2016 | kevmal
Member since : 01/12/2016
Pro none
Cons very poor quality, used plaster in lasagne, no customer care, overall disgusting.
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"disgusting"

I opened my Quorn lasagne on Friday and heated it as usual and when i went to eat it i noticed something blue in the dish, it turned out to be a used blue plaster, i have never been so horrified in my life, i had been eating this lasagne which had this filthy thind in it and god knows what type of bacteria it could have been carrying,
I contacted Qourn directly and they could not have been less helpful. All i got from CAM SINDON customer care "my arse" was send this item over to us and we will try and find out where it came from. No apology.
I have since read up a bit on these blue plasters and they are supposed to have a metal strip inside them so that a metal detector can detect them if one were to fall into the production line. So either they have no metal detector or whoever was operating it was not doing their job correctly.
I suffer from Crohns and thought this would be a nice alternative to spicy dishes and meat but i would gladly suffer my pains not to have any of this cr-p again.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 03/12/2016
    Oh dear, update when they compensate you
  • Candyperfumegirl published 01/12/2016
    An email to Quorn would prob be a better idea
  • RICHADA published 01/12/2016
    Sadly this falls into the realms of a customer complaint rather than a review - I would suggest taking it up with either Trading Standards or your local Environmental Health Department. R.