Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol

Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol

Review of "Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol"

published 25/08/2011 | bluntlass
Member since : 15/11/2010
Pro Clean, quiet, comfortable and elegant
Cons Expensive
Cleanliness
Service
Facilities

"Radisson Blue Hotel, Bristol - a sumptuous hotel"

I stayed in this hotel in Bristol on holiday just for one night as I was treating myself. It is very expensive at around £90.00 a night but it's truly awesome. After a day's sight-seeing I was too tired to sit in a restaurant and opted to have room service bring me a Caesar salad to my room. The service was quick and efficient and within 15 minutes of ordering I had my salad in my room. The room was spotless and huge and the bed was nice and comfortable with clean and crisp smelling sheets. There was a huge TV with an OK selection of channels to watch. The bathroom was lovely and I had a nice warm bath using the shampoo and shower gel sachets from the hotel. The view from the window from my room was OK but nothing incredible but it was the sheer elegance of staying in the hotel that made it such a treat. I slept soundly and had a very quiet night without disturbances. I had a good fried breakfast in the hotel restaurant in the morning and checked out easily without any problems. The perfect hotel I think!

• kama0529 published 25/08/2011
    I could really do with some more details.
  • costas1234 published 25/08/2011
    more details and opinion needed to be helpful, sorry for the low rate but if you add more please let me know in my guestbook and I will re rate

Product Information : Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol

Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol is located in Bristol, U.K. 0.5 kilometre from the Georgian House Museum Two kilometres from Glastonbury Abbey Hotel Features. Fitness centre A concierge desk Safe deposit boxes at the front desk Guestrooms.

Long Name: Radisson Blu Hotel

Address: Broad Quay, Bristol & West House, Bristol, Avon, BS1 4BY, United Kingdom

Street: Broad Quay, Bristol & West House