Radox Refresh

Radox Refresh

Shower gel & shampo with natural herbal extracts renowned for their refreshing properties.

Review of "Radox Refresh"

published 20/05/2015 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Cleans and refreshes skin well
Cons None really
Does it smell good?

"Radox Refresh Shower Gel"

I really like the Radox brand of products as I have always found their products to do a great job, smell lovely, and you can more often than not get their products on offer so you get to save some pennies too.

I tend to purchase their fragranced products for myself, but I recently purchased their ‘refresh’ shower gel and shampoo for my partner and son to use.

Although it doesn’t claim this product is aimed at men, the packaging led me to believe that this was the case, hence why I purchased it for the boys in my house. I assumed it would have quite a masculine smell to it, so didn’t use it myself to begin with, until I smelt it on my partner and actually quite liked it, so I’ve used it myself ever since.

I have never personally used this as a shampoo, as I prefer a proper branded shampoo and conditioner for my hair, but my partner and son have both used it as a shampoo and my son reckons it gave him soft hair (I presume this was a good thing!).

As a shower gel I have found it to be quite good. I would still suggest it is aimed more at men than women, but I do quite like the freshness you get. The shower gel has a really fresh smell and leaves your skin feeling really fresh and invigorated, and a little bit tingly.

As with all other Radox products I have tried in the past, this one lathers up well too, giving you the feeling that you have given your skin a good, thorough clean and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry either.

Overall, this is another good product from the Radox range. They do some delightful fragrances in the range, so in that sense this one isn’t my favourite, and I wouldn’t fancy using it as a shampoo, but as a shower gel it cleans well, lathers well and leaves you feeling fresh and so therefore it comes with a recommendation from me.

• justarube published 29/05/2017