Review of "RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum"

published 25/01/2017 | humanbeing
Member since : 25/01/2017
Pro longer, thicker lashes
Cons takes time, need to use consistently
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Works"

This serum definitely worked for me and absolutely had an impact on my lashes. I've bought this product three times over the past two years. Initially, I saw very little difference, after the first use my lashes looked more or less the same. However, (bearing in mind you need to be very patient), after the third week, my lashes were darker, and longer. I even used it on the arches of my eyebrows to test it against skin, and the results were brilliant. The product lasted me for two-three months, but when I used it on my brows and my lashes, it lasted for just under two months.

I have two faults to give it, however. You have to be careful not to accidentally rub the serum into your eye; for me, this caused irritation and an occasional little spot on the tight line of my eye. Secondly, if you stop using the serum, there is a high chance that your lashes will go back to the way they were.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 27/01/2017
    Much more is needed
  • Nymphypig published 27/01/2017
    You need to elaborate more, and include the details Richada mentioned
  • RICHADA published 25/01/2017
    Welcome to Ciao! The price and where from I rate as essential information in a review such as this. R.

offers "RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum"