Review of "Rawboe Cross Body Messenger Laptop Bag"

published 07/01/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro nice quality bag
Cons none
How comfortable is it to wear?
Range of Features
Look & Feel

"Quality bag, decent price"

This bag is a brilliant and beautiful laptop bag. The quality is brilliant right down to the detailed stitching on the side. I like the flexibility this bag offers with its zipped side compartments it also provides extra security for your valuables. You can carry the bag by its short handles or the long black padded strap which is included inside the bag.

The detail
Every part is made with care and I've scrutinised it and there are no faults in the stitching - it's perfect. Inside is a padded area for the laptop and room to hold work too. You don't need to bring extra bags out, just this one will do! The bag arrived quickly and well packaged.

Could it be better?
I really have a lot of love for the Rawboe brand as every one I have seen has been made with care and quality. The only comment I have for improvement would be to have a patterned lining to make it a little bit more special but to be honest this green bag has appeal to men and women so perhaps it's just right.

My thoughts
This is a great size of laptop bag for my netbook and the iPads, but it is important to know the dimensions of your laptop if you are planning a purchase as it is a small laptop bag. I like how compact it is and the protection it provides for my hardware.

Price and availability
This bag is priced £24.99 on the Amazon UK website. I think this is a good price for this quality bag.

Final word
This is my third Rawboe bag, I bought a couple for gifts at Christmas and this is a quality brand that I can recommend - just check the sizes so you are not disappointed.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 17/07/2016