Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Razer BlackWidow Chroma

Review of "Razer BlackWidow Chroma"

published 18/10/2016 | mirimetani
Member since : 18/10/2016
Pro Smooth and fast ,Easy to use,USB port,Gaming mode option,Lighting effects,"Anti-Dirt"
Cons Very loud,disturbing noise for others
Responsiveness
Reliability
Ease of Use

"Razer Blackwidow Chroma(Best Keyboard)"

Razer BlackWidow Chroma,multicolour

Razer BlackWidow Chroma,multicolour

In the past I have tried many keyboards and i have been dissappointed.One of my friends told me about Razer Blackwidow and after some time i decided to buy it. In my opinion it is the best keyboard I have ever used. It is so smooth and colourful and it feels so good using this keyboard(mostly playing videogames).The specter of colours is very wide so u can pick any colour you like.It is personalized with your account and the most important it has a USB port that helps me a lot.I think that the only "problem" is the first Column of the keyboard.It took me a while getting used to it.Now everything goes great.In addition this product does not get much dirty and dont need to be cleaned often.If you are alone in your room it's gonna be superb because if u have company the keyobard is going to annoy them and make them angry because it is so loud.All in all,I would highly recommend this product because the possitive things are way greater than the negative ones.

• RICHADA published 19/10/2016
    Hello and welcome to Ciao. There is useful information here but unfortunately it is difficult to extrapolate. Essential information: price and where from, is however missing. R.
  • CoffeeQueen68 published 18/10/2016
    I'm still none the wiser.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 18/10/2016
    Oh no

offers "Razer BlackWidow Chroma"