Razor's Edge Hairdressers Manchester

Razor's Edge Hairdressers Manchester

Review of "Razor's Edge Hairdressers Manchester"

published 24/07/2009 | designstar76
Member since : 24/07/2009
Satisfactory
Pro None. I don´t recommend this salon.
Cons Bad haircuts, unprofessional stylists, expensive
Location
Prices
Service
Range of services available

"Dissapointed to say the least..."

I lived in Manchester last summer and was fairly pleased with the 3 haircuts I got at their Oxford street location. I have to admit my hair was always cut much shorter than I asked. However, as my hair grew back I noticed how well it had been cut. This summer, back in Manchester, I decided to return, expecting the same. Unfortunately, the experience was altogether a different story. Got a regular stylist, and I must say it was one of the worst haircuts I´d ever had. Everyone at work noticed but out of politeness said nothing. A couple of weeks later, I decided to try my luck at their Royal Exchange branch, partly to correct the last bad haircut. This time I decided to get a senior stylist, thinking an extra 10 pounds would make a difference. It did indeed -both the salon experience and the haircut were much worse! Why? Firstly, whereas I asked for my hair to be swept back and not to be too short on the sides, he gave me a fringe and extremely short sides. He hold me he liked the way it looked on me, completely ignoring the fact that it wasn´t what I had asked for. My hair was also cut unevenly, one side slightly shorter than the other, and he left a spot where hair was cut much shorter than the rest. Add to this the tea that never arrived, and the tortuous shampoo experience (my neck was sore the next day), and I swore never to return. A week later I decided to visit a competitor, Hair 1 UK Hairdressers, to correct the second Razors edge blunder. I am very happy with the results, Georgette listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted and ít was much cheaper than Razors Edge. I highly recommend you give Razor´s Edge a miss and take your hair elsewhere - you and your wallet will be very glad you did!!!.