Review of "Real Techniques Blush Brush"

published 20/03/2015 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro great quality brush
Cons none
Compatibility with Makeup

"Stop it, you're making me blush!"

I've recently been introduced to the line of brushes from Real Techniques and once I started buying them I couldn't stop! My previous set from Bare Minerals (brushes) were on their last legs and there was an old Mister Mascara set I was using but not very happily so I bought a starter set of Real Techniques after hearing about them online and I never looked back.

Why the brand?
These brushes are such fabulous quality, they are soft, robust and clearly quality items. I like to keep my brushes separate and clean and I have one for bronzer and one for blusher (this one). It has a wide head and a tapered body and the handle is nice and long to hold.

In use
I just swirl the head of this brush in to my blusher and it picks up lots of product and then I sweep it across my skin and the product applies perfectly and where I want it on my face. this brush is great for blending too if the colour lands too concentrated.

My thoughts
I love how soft this brush feels on the skin, that is a huge factor for me when buying make up brushes, they have to feel nice on the skin.

Price
This blush brush sells in Boots for £9.99 which I think is a great price as it will last for years if cared for properly.

Final word
I've had this blush brush since Christmas and washed it a few times and it has dried well and looks brand new after washing. It is robust, travels well and is the ideal head size for accurately applying blusher.

• siberian-queen published 21/03/2015
    vh
  • euphie published 21/03/2015
    vh :o)
  • StewwyB published 21/03/2015
    vh

offers "Real Techniques Blush Brush"