Record Rent a Car

Record Rent a Car

Review of "Record Rent a Car"

published 08/06/2017 | 17buster
Member since : 08/06/2017
Pro None
Cons Record Car Rentals Are A Load Of Crooks And A Load Of Thieves.
Type of car rented
Available selection
Customer Service
Vehicle Quality

"Avoid Massive Rip Off On Additional Insurance Cover"

Avoid Beware Additional Insurance its a rip off.
Record Car Rentals Additional Insurance Rip Off Who Are Being Advertised On Holiday Autos Website.
To all you Ciao reviewer's out there be aware of Record Car Rentals before you book a car with them and take out there additional insurance cover with them it's a rip off.
We booked a rental car from Record through Holiday Autos we got ripped off by Record car rentals on there full Additional Insurance cover they claimed we damage there car they charged us one 100 euros after we had paid for full insurance cover and this was after one of Record rental representative checked the car over on our return and said we had no charges and we could go.
I have emailed Holiday Autos three times over this matter they have only just got back to me after three emails I have cancelled my next car rental booking with Holiday Autos not happy and I have re-booked with Auto Europe its more likely I we will not use Holiday Autos again unless they can sort out Record car rentals rip off.
We emailed Holiday Autos because Record rentals never replied to any of our emails over this matter and as we booked through Holiday Autos who were advertising this rip off car rental company called Record on there website just take a look at Record Car Rentals reviews on Trustpilot Reviews there ripping of there clients on the full additional insurance cover and Holiday Autos have a duty to look into this car rental company called Record who are ripping off Holiday Autos clients Holiday Autos should stop advertising this rip off car rental company called Record and all the other rental companies who are doing the same rip off as well who are being advertised on Holiday Autos website don't book with them unless there seen to clamp down on these rip off car rental companies my advice would be stay clear of Record car rentals unless you don't mind being ripped off on your credit card when you returning the car.

• 1st2thebar published 10/06/2017
    Wrong platform. Take it up with 'Trading Standards.'
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 10/06/2017
    Not a review though
  • catsholiday published 09/06/2017
    Not really a review -more a rant