Red Bull Can Energy Drink

Red Bull Can Energy Drink

Review of "Red Bull Can Energy Drink"

published 13/09/2017 | Sophie713
Member since : 13/09/2017
Good
Pro companys activities, popular, looks "cool"
Cons taste, price, hurts my teeth
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Nothing special"

I am not a big fan of RedBull for a few reasons.
Firstly, when you are interested in the effect energy drinks have, they all have essentially the same amount of all the key ingredients like taurine of caffein. Moreover the amount is typically identical not per a drink but per 100ml so if you buy any cheap one which is bigger you get more effect mor much better price.
Secondly, it is the taste. I know this one is pretty subjective but for me it is both - too sweet and too sour. I do not really know how that is possible. Also MY TEETH HURT AFTER DRINKING IT.
Last thing I am not a fan of is the price. I think it is probably the most expensive energy drink and in my opinion it is not worth the money.
What I like though is the company. RedBull has great marketing. They support many events and I personally see that as a possible reason for supporting this brand by buying the products even though it is might not be the best one.

• 1st2thebar published 30/10/2017
    Consider reading some helpful reviews, it'll aid you and your readership.
  • RICHADA published 14/09/2017
    Not quite what we are looking for here - also a proof read required too. R.
  • NBCMad92 published 14/09/2017