Redhillappliances.co.uk

Review of "Redhillappliances.co.uk"

published 08/10/2010 | BillyFishShop
Member since : 08/10/2010
Pro None
Cons No goods. No refund. No customer service. Sums it up, really.

"Nearly six weeks and no goods and no money"

I ordered an oven from Redhill Appliances after it was recommended by Which and Redhill was listed on that site as a supplier who had it "In stock". I ordered on-line and received a prompt phone call taking payment but I was told the item wasn't in stock at all and would take 7-10 days to arrive and they would phone me to arrange delivery.

10 days later I'd heard nothing so I rang and was told it still wasn't in stock but would be in "on Friday" and they would ring me.

I rang them on Friday because there was no promised phone call from Redhill Appliances and was again told "Next week", although the salesman did admit that he had no idea when/if the oven would really arrive.

I rang the next week and was given a delivery date for the following Monday. Hurrah! Took the day off work and waited for my shiny new oven. Then I got a phone call from Redhill - not hurrah. They had been "let down" by their supplier and I wouldn't get my oven that day but I should get it the next day...

er, or the next...

The next day I got another phone call about my oven. Bad news again so we cancelled and demanded our money back. We have been waiting for our oven for nearly six weeks despite Redhill Appliances taking our money with the promise of delivery in 10 days.

Our money still hasn't been refunded so I can honestly say this has been my most miserable on-line shopping experience.