Reebok Gym Ball

Reebok Gym Ball

Review of "Reebok Gym Ball"

published 25/05/2011 | kathboo
Member since : 16/05/2011
House-proud mum, mature student, reader & writer. Thanks so much for my ratings, I promise to return the favour! x
Pro Very versatile, comfy, great fun, well priced
Cons Difficult to store

"Gym Ball-very good but think the kids prefer it!"

I bought the gym ball after I ha an injury to my foot and could no longer exercise upright! I though I could use it to stay flexible and keep up strength in certain areas. This was a good idea as the gym ball is incredibly versatile and comes with a programme of various exercises, how to perform them and the number of repetitions of each exercise you should perform in order to achieve certain results.

In theory this was ideal, and for the first week or two I stuck to the plan and thought 'wow, what a great invention!' However, as with many other things, yes, you guessed it the novelty wore off. Potentially this is actually great exercise for anyone if for whatever reason you can't do other exercises, need some extra support, need to exercise indoors or simply want a home exercise programme, and the product itself can not be faulted.

It is my own fault that the novelty of this item has worn off and now I am stuck with a huge inflatable ball rolling round the house with nowhere to inconspicuously store it! However, although it was not my intention to add more toys to their growing collection, the kids think it's amazing. It has multi uses - a giant football, a massive throw-catch toy or a lovely bouncy chair to watch TV on - cheaper than a bean bag too! In fact they argue over it that much that I may have to invest in another one!

On the whole a highly recommended product. Very durable, great quality, very reasonably priced, oh, and very comfy for watching TV on!

Product Information : Reebok Gym Ball

The Reebok Gym Ball is designed to help you tone and strengthen specific muscle groups and at the same time improve your flexibility. Maintaining your balance throughout the range of motions is important and will ensure you achieve the best results.

Long Name: Gym Ball