Reeds Rains

Pro NONE WHAT SO EVER
Cons EVERYTHING
Staff courtesy
Staff efficiency
Value for money - of service
Comprehensiveness of service
Speed of sale

"Like many my experiance with reeds rains was less than satisfying"

me and my partner rented a property from reeds rains, our tenancy was for 6 months (we only did a short tenancy as we had problems with our last landlord) we thought if we go with a major letting company we wouldn't have any problems but oh were we mistaken.
we got forced into signing our contract 2 weeks early, they told us they'd give the house to someone else if we didnt, they then gave us only one front door key, no garage key or window keys though they told us they did give us them, when i rung they then told me they'd never had a garage key.
we then went to the property to find the gas fire had been isolated, reeds rains told us the landlord was fixing it that day (he was also going to fix it every day for two months that we were there, still hasnt been fixed), the conservatory also had a horrendous leak in the roof, which had damaged the flooring, the landlord said he knew about it, yet hadn't fixed it and when ever he sent his bodge friend round he made the leak ten times worse, so we couldnt use the conservatory, we also couldnt use the garage as the landlord had all his stuff stored in there (plus we had no key) yet we were been charged rent for the garage.
when i called reeds rains to ask when the fire would get fixed there reply was 'we dont need to give you a fire if you have central heating' thought they'd advertised the house with a gas fire!!!!
so after we were made aware the landlord had breached his contract as he didnt make sure the property was water tight and everything was in working order (he'd also threatened my partner by this time also) we decided to give our months notice and go, say goodbye to reeds rains forever.
though it doesnt work like that, reeds rains told us we were in all our rights to move out as the landlord had breached his contract, so we moved out, we then found that reeds rains are now trying to give our deposit to our landlord saying he could claim for more but he's willing to settle for our deposit and reeds rains think its a good offer, were now having to get a solicitor in as were refusing to give this joker any more of our money, were hoping to claim back money aswell as he owes us.

my advice to anyone out there is to not use reeds rains, we cant call there head office because when we do we get abuse and nastynes off one certain girl and no-one in the office seems to ever know whats oging on with the property, there all completely useless and one the worst companies ive ever had to deal with.

in my opinion if you want carefree living do not use reeds rains

Product Information : Reeds Rains