Reeds Rains

Pro None
Cons Too many to list
Staff courtesy
Staff efficiency
Value for money - of service
Comprehensiveness of service

"AVOID REEDS RAINS AT ALL COST"

We vacated the property just under 3 months ago and asked for our deposit to be returned.
Reeds Rains brought in a contract cleaning company to assess any work that needed to be carried out.
Despite us cleaning the property from top to bottom, the cleaning company claimed the property was extremely dirty and needed a 'deep clean'
They also claimed that the property required repairs such as a loose toilet handle, shrinkage of the window frames, staining to a ceiling caused by a leak in the water tank, sealing grout around the bath, sinks, shower, window and door frames, damp treatment and compression marks on the carpets caused by furniture. Also, during the inspection, one of the internal door locks failed internally which they are trying to charge us for.
Overall, Reeds Rains are trying to take £492 from our deposit, the majority of which is for costs that our not the tenants responsibility. I have repeatedly asked for an itemised bill so that we can discuss individual costs and whether they are ours or the landlords responsibility. Our intention was to discuss the matter and find a reasonable compromise. My emails and calls are repeatedly and routinely ignored.
I am now being forced to raise a dispute and urge anyone to avoid Reeds Rains at all costs.

• kevin121 published 27/03/2012
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but if you can elaborate more, maybe take a look at other reviews in this category, it may help you to gain higher ratings.
  • dynamicnurse published 27/03/2012
    I am still none the wiser on the actual company!

Product Information : Reeds Rains