Review of "Relentless"

published 07/07/2010 | CaffeineKid
Member since : 07/07/2010
Pro smooth and crisp taste, inexpensive when purchased in bulk
Cons expensive when purchased individually
Product Quality
Product package
Taste
How loyal are you to this brand?

"Relentless Energy - No Half Measures!"

Relentless Energy

Relentless Energy

For an energy drink that’s twice the size of Red Bull and the same price you can only laugh at the brand’s key tag line - “No half measures”. It’s almost like a big slap in the face to the competition, but for an energy drink that appeals to extreme sports fanatics, and people with a passion for their craft that’s not a bad attitude to take.

Sure some people will laugh at the size of the can, but you can get 24oz can’s of this kind of stuff in America (ROCKSTAR energy drinks for example) so we’ve still got a long way to go before we catch them up! Personally I feel 24oz’s would probably make me achieve some sort of zen like state of super energy, so I think that a single can of Relentless should be enough for now.

The can is nicely designed and you won’t find many drinks these days with huge pulsating heads on their cans. As for whether you can drink a whole double sized energy drink that’s another story. I tried, got half way through and failed and that probably means that I’m just not hardcore enough.

This is a sports drink for groups of professionals, it’s the perfect size to share and pass around and it’s got the street cred to go with it. It’ll also work well with relentless jobs that require constant energy: Truckers and Bouncers up and down the country should take note!

You might feel that £1.49 is a bit pricey for a can, even though its double the size of a Red Bull can! But you can save yourself a few £££'s if you purchase in bulk, therefore my quest took me to an online source http://www.energyshack.co.uk where you can purchase this stuff and get it delivered straight to your door, saving time and petrol, as it's much easier to stock up on this stuff.