Remington S 8203 WET2STRAIGHT WIDE

Remington S 8203 WET2STRAIGHT WIDE

Hair Stylers - Straightener - with Different Temperature Settings - Mains operated

Review of "Remington S 8203 WET2STRAIGHT WIDE"

published 24/01/2009 | emmaj13
Member since : 21/01/2009
Pro Easy to use and last a long time!
Cons None
Straightening
Ease of Use
Special Features

"Remington Hair Straighteners"

I bought these straighteners about 3/4 years ago when they first came out. They were still quite expensive but I did not have the cash for something like GHDs. So this was the next best for me. I had already gone through quite a few pairs of straighters that just could not hack the daily use. But these came up to the job.

I was first recommended them by a friend, who has really long thick hair. So I tried hers out on a couple of nights out and really liked them. Best thing I ever bought, do a really good job, really quickly and have lasted me a number of years. They heat up to a top temp of 210c, most of the time I use them on dry hair but have used them when my hair has been wet but it does sound like they are burning your hair and lots of steam everywhere!

I would recommend using it on dry hair but if you do use them on your hair when it is wet then make sure you have put some protected spray or something in it. But well worth the money!!

• ajun published 24/01/2009
    Review the short and good..