Rennie Peppermint Tablets

Rennie Peppermint Tablets

Digestive Care - Indigestion/Heartburn - Tablets

Review of "Rennie Peppermint Tablets"

published 03/07/2011 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro a great help when you have trouble with your stomach
Cons read the instructions carefully for any sideeffects.
Side effects
Effectiveness

"Rennie Peppermint Tablets"

When you have problems with indigestion or an upset stomach you should really consider to take Rennie. Rennie are tablets that will help you with the relieves of indigestion, heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach. Problems with an upset stomach can be very annoying especially when you are not in the comfort of your own home. I had it a few times when I was at work and I was very happy I had some Rennie with me.

Rennie comes in packs of different sizes from 12 tablets to even 120. I had an packet of 48 tablets which seem more than enough for me. A package of 48 costs around 3,15 pounds. It has a classic red look with the name Rennie and the tablets in white. It always say the flavour Peppermint and the amount of tablets. On the back you can find the ingredients and also inside you will find the instructions how to use them.

The Rennie's itself are just average square white sized tablets that slowly dissolves in your mouth while sucking on them. While sucking on them you can taste the peppermint and it gives you a really fresh taste in your mouth. They slowly break up until there's nothing there anymore. It's quite a nice taste and nothing sour or bitter. They are definitely better then taking any paracetemol!

I have sometimes problems with an upset stomach and I always take these ones. I have to use they really work. When I take now it takes about 2 minutes before the tablet is completely dissolved and it takes around 25 minutes before I can feel my stomach getting better. I might take 45 minutes before it's completely gone. They stopped me from feeling ill so they have been very helpful. Rennie can be given to children that are six years and older and please read the instructions carefully.

Rennie Peppermint Tablets are a great help when you have trouble with your stomach and I think they are worth the 3.15 pounds for 48 tablets. They are easy to take with you can very easy to take since you don't need any water so you can take them even when you are driving. It's just like taken some sweets so most people don't even notice it!

Rennie peppermint contains the following ingredients: Calcium Carbonate 680mg and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg. Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Glucose (250mg), Peppermint Flavour, Talc, Povidone, Saccharin Sodium, Magnesium Stearate.

• Phantom_Wombat published 04/07/2011
    Yep. Well worth having some of these handy.
  • catsholiday published 03/07/2011
    These are handy to keep 'just in case'.