Community images

  • 3 Mobile

Reviews - 3 Mobile

Mobile Phones & Telecommunications

> Show product information

Ability to customise
Customer service sup...
Layout & Design
Navigation
Prices

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • Quick reviews (5)
  • standard reviews (22)
Product rating
  • (8)
  • (3)
  • (2)
  • (2)
  • (12)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Satisfactory

Was happy with coverage, never had nay problems us...

Poor customer services, will not take no for an an...

I am writing this review basically because I need to get something off my chest as I have just phoned the most annoying customer services in history. Other people might think different, but at the moment I am extremely wound up. I have been at work this morning and was very tired, so I really...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

...

...

I spent around 20 months getting my internet coverage from the mobile contractor Three. The reason I originally signed up with this contractor was because, at the time, they were one of the only providers offering competitive deals on the mobile dongle, but now a lot of others are offering more...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

Cheap tarriff

Bad, bad, bad customer service, phonecalls that cu...

If, like me, you have been tempted to join 3 because of their great value-for-money packages, think long and hard about the commitment you are about to make. I would say my association with 3 has been extremely stressful. I genuinely detest calling the customer services because I know the phone...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Good

Pretty cheap for what you're getting.

Need to have a 3G phone before you can use the SIM...

Following my move to Nottingham, and a new fiancee and a new house I decided a new mobile contract would be in order since I'd had my previous one taken off me when I decided to bail out of the Northwest. The problem was I already had a phone (Sony Ericsson W595) that I actually liked so I...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

Use literally anywhere with a mobile phone signal....

Running out of credit, unused bandwidth does not r...

I went and bought the ZTE MF622 USB Broadband modem after reading about it on the 3 website. What made me go out and buy it was the fact that existing 3pay customers got it for £70 instead of £99. Since buying it the price has dropped to 50%. So i presume that would be about £50 now. Obviously...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

Easy to setup and use

Simply the S L O W E S T syste...

I have been with 3 for my phone for over 3 years now and have few complants, other than the long delay before voicemail notifications come through. BUT Their 'mobile broadband' service is simple AWFUL! For £15/month you get a box containing a 'dongle' which you plug into a USB port on your PC...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“3 mobile”

published 19/04/2007

lots of free stuff on planet 3, "we pay", fast and...

cannot top up for just 5 pounds

well i personally think that 3 is a very good.. i've got a nokia 6680 and i can make the most of my phone with 3.. internet surfing is quick and easy..planet 3 is a great place to find all sort of stuffs for your mobile phone.. you can download music easily at affordable prices, watch clips...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

“Don't sign up with 3 mobile”

published 02/12/2009

The Nokia 6500 has camera, which is capable of tak...

3 mobile give poor service, & like to tie you to l...

UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PHONE SERVICE ? BE GLAD YOU’R NOT WITH 3 MOBILE ! Please tell me your horror stories, .....here’s mine ! I have been paying between £15 & £40 a month, for over a year, for a phone with no signal, or service. I am e-mailing their customer service, almost daily, without...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

easy to use, mobile, can be fast

can be slow!, software needed to connect

I have been using the mf622 for about three months now, and it generally performs well. I took up threes offer of a modem with 3GB a month allowance, for half price as I already had a phone with them. It costs me £7.50 a month, and I pay £3 insurance. The insurance can be cancelled without...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

“extortion from 3 mobile”

published 29/04/2008

empties your bank account

can cause heart attacks!!

3 (three) mobile have charged me an exorbitant amount for going over the monthly 3GB limit.They mislead me instore by saying this was not possible, and the customer "help" is dreadful, both on the Indian no-help line and instore. I was notified (by being sent 50 messages all at once!!) 2 days...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Super

“A great choice”

published 12/02/2008

Friendly staff, good prices

Coverage could be better, poor firmware with brand...

Overall Three is a very good service provider and I have had an excellent experience with them over the past 18 months. When my contract came to an end recently I chose to stay with Three, rather than switch to an alternative provider, and I was offered a wide range of phone and contract upgrades...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

None

Waste of time, money and space

Well what can I say... if your thinking of signing up with 3 mobile then in my opinion that is the worst move your about to make. Why ??? I hear you say. Ok I will share my experience with you and then you can decide for yourself wheather to join them or NOT !! ... I am coming to the end of my 18...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

published 07/01/2009

I have been with 3 for nearly 3 years and recently contacted their HELPDESK as I was charged for downloads which I never recieved due to the connection failing. As any normal person would they'd try again which I did and again it didn't work so I just gave up trying. SUPRISINGLY WHEN MY BILL CAME I WAS CHARGED FOR THESE TWO DOWNLOADS. I called and was told because i didn't notify 3 within 24hrs of it happening i was not allowed a credit, but when i explained that my bill only came today they said the same thing (reading off her script). But like most of these call centres the conversation just goes around in circles...RECOMMEND NEVER TO USE 3 MOBILE..

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“3 Pay as you go broadband”

published 15/03/2009

No long expensive contracts, no need for BT landli...

a £10 top up needs to be used within 30 days since...

I bought the huwiei mobile broadband stick from a work collegue. It was brand new with a £10 top up voucher in the box. I paid £40 for it. I was a little worried about the coverage of the 3 network after reading some terrable reviews but I found I got fast broadband everywhere I went. The...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Not for me

“Mr Burrows”

published 21/11/2008

None

Everything

I have had 3 Broadband for 6 months now on a 18 month contract, i work in electronics so have plenty of experience in this field, what needs to be put strait first is 3 Broadband is not no where near even at its best as fast as a land line Broadband, the only time you can use it is in the middle...

> Read review

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

1 2

Most popular similar offers

Our recommendation for Online Shopping