Home > Internet > Online Shopping > .co.uk Online Shopping > Beepy.co.uk (since 2012)

• Beepy.co.uk (since 2012)

Reviews - Beepy.co.uk (since 2012)

Beepy.co.uk compare the latest mobile phone deals from and cheap mobile phones from all of the UK major online phone retailers on O2, Vodafone, Orange, Virgin, T-Mobile and 3 (Three) Mobile.

User reviews

• Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

published 10/01/2009

beepybibis very bad service we ordered a phone and psp six months ago and still waiting for psp company absolutly RUBISH !!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO ANY DEALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LAYERS TRUST ME.

published 29/10/2008

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They are really dodgy, do not answer calls or emails, you are completely ignored by them. There is no way to get help and claiming free gifts seems to be impossible , you cant even complain. Buy somewhere else.

published 31/07/2008

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! Offreed a deal they could not honour then did every thing but the right thing. Used stailling tactics hoping i would just take the best they could offer.....After talking with T-Mobile is appears this is NOT a 1 off incident they claimed....Customer service is shocking. Wouldn't provode me a managers name or even their own name to complain.....stay well clear is my advice this has caused me considerable inconvience & 2 new number changes now!

published 06/01/2009

where the hell is my phone man ???? dont respond to calls or emails... why hasnt this so called company been on watchdog yet!!! absolute disgrace a farce!! I advise people not to get a phone from this company .. unless you really want to get mugged off!!! Monkeys could do a better job on there customer service (probably speak better english aswell)

published 03/02/2009

I ordered a Nokia 6500 classic. It arrived the very next day, as promised. I sent off my second month's line rental invoice for the cash back deal (£205) after 60 days. The cheque arrived 48 hours later! Beepy are brilliant and have lived up to their promises.

published 23/09/2008

I had a great experience with Beepy. My phone arrived within two working days, (I had gone for quite an old model so maybe its just the new ones they don't have in stock!) I phoned the netwrork provider to register the phone and they had all my details so setting up the direct debit payment was quick and easy. I sent off my first bill with proof of payment and the forms to receive my free gift and my wii arrived within 10 working days with the mariokart and the cheque for my cashback arriving two days later. I will be recommending Beepy to friends.

published 30/08/2008

Ordered tuesday at 11am delivered wednesday, well happy. Free gift was a ninteno wii. I sent them my bill and it has just been delivered. I was a little worried reading reviews about mobile companies. I am well chuffed. Top Dog